Thursday, August 20, 2015

Last Few Weeks of Summer

Jake had spent a week with my parents, and Rob was gone during the weekend on his guys trip, so Hollon & I headed down to Prattvile to pick up Jake & spend the weekend with my family.

Hollon's first time swimming in their pool


Marrell entertaining Hollon
Of course there was a water gun fight


Doing their best tricks off the diving board
Uncle Billy showing Jake how to do a cannonball

Marrell's turn


My dad sneaking food to Hollon
Jake got a remote control helicopter for Christmas. Robbie has been trying to teach Jake how to fly it. 



Hollon wasn't sure what to think






She did not like it getting close to her
Hollon turned 11 months old





I was trying to trick her into leaving the bow in her hair,
by giving her another bow to hold.
She was so busy trying to hold both,
she didn't realize that she was standing without holding on to something.



Brother wanted to jump in the pictures
She is pulling up on everything



And will sneak away as soon as you turn your back

She loves to lick the wall. Gross, right??


I'm sure people probably think I just don't brush her hair, but it is honestly always this crazy no matter what you do to it.

When the light hits her hair (like in the picture below), her hair looks so blonde. But the rest of the time (like in the picture above), it is brown.

She loves to try to put on clothes






She got her first pair of shoes (besides mocs). They are a size 4. She actually likes wearing them, but I really bought them more for the fall.





She is a mess. I can't believe she starts Mother's Day Out in a few weeks. (Brother's back to school post coming soon.)


This is her face when she is bossing me around


Her favorite place to hang out while mommy is working

We've had football practice 3 days a week. 

And yes, sitting out in 100 degree heat with a 11M old is as much fun as it sounds.

No comments: