Thursday, May 2, 2013

Miscellaneous

Robbie has had to travel a good bit for work lately, and last week I was in Chattanooga all week for work, so all of these pictures are just basically a dump from the camera & my iPhone from the past few weeks. I refer to them as BHC & AHC (Before Haircut & After Haircut).

BHC
Jake going to work

Just a little iPad time in his favorite spot


Jake loves for me to take his picture randomly.
I'll be working & he'll say "take my picture!".
Then I end up with 30 pictures basically of the above.

I promise Jake doesn't have an iPad in his hands at all times
(Actually, he might)
Jake is going to be in for a rude awakening when Mimi & Granddad leave.
Because that means the iPads will go too.

He told me he was cozy

AHC
Robbie's cousins Eric & Gina were in Auburn, as well as Granddad Jake, so we headed down for the day on Saturday to see them. There were lots of dogs there to play with.

Jake & Granddad Jake

4 Generations of Bush guys

Jake insisted that we fit a full size comforter in the toy box for him to lay on & cover up with

Again, "take my picture!", "take my picture!"



No comments: