Sunday, October 21, 2012

2012 Football Season - Weeks 7 & 8

I love the weekends we are in Auburn. I feel very lucky that we get to go to all of the home games, hang out with our friends, tailgate, have the conveniences of the RV. Even though I'm not an Auburn fan, it is still lots of fun and something I look forward to. But I will not lie... the Saturday's Auburn plays away & we get to stay home, are nice. It's nice to come home on Friday & relax, sleep in our bed, take normal showers, be able to run errands, just sit around watching the games, etc... It's a nice break and we had 2 weekends in a row with nothing planned.
 
October 13, Auburn at Ole Miss
It was a beautiful day to sit outside, have 2 TVs going at once and just hang out. We spent all day outside. I wish the weather would stay just like this all year long!
 
I let Jake pick out his Halloween costume for the first time this year. He picked Batman and is in LOVE with the costume. He was worn it every day since we got it. I'm pretty sure he is going to wear it out before Halloween even gets here. We were surprised he loved it so much, because he normally doesn't like masks or things on his face. I guess for a Batman mask, he makes an exception.
Forget a gas guzzling Batmobile, this Batman is going green with his scooter




Taking a break to play on the iPhone
October 20, Auburn at Vanderbilt
I actually did not take any pictures this weekend. I was out of town all week, so Jake got to spend the week with my parents. I spent most of Saturday with him at my in laws while I monogrammed some things. I figured we'd let Robbie watch the Auburn game in peace. Made it home in time for us to watch the Alabama game outside.
 
Nothing too exciting these past 2 weekends, but sometimes, that can be very nice!

No comments: