Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

Getting ready for Halloween

My mom & dad watched Jake while Robbie & I went to Auburn for the Auburn game. Robbie & I came back to Prattville Saturday night, so we could be with Jake on Halloween. Here is dad getting Jake ready for trick-or-treating. (We went to 1 house.)

Alice in Wonderland (aka my niece Maddox)

Maddox & me

Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz (aka my niece Marrell)

And last by not least, the kangaroo. (Halloween costume hint: buy the costume the week of Halloween. I could not decide what I wanted Jake to be for Halloween. When we finally went to buy Jake a costume the week of, it was 75% off!)

He liked Halloween

Begging for Halloween candy
The tail on the costume was a little larger than I thought...

Caused him to fall over a few times!

No comments: