Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baby Dedication

Jake's baby dedication was Sunday. Thank you so much to our friends in town that came and for our family that came from out of town. It meant so much to us for you to share with us such a special and important day. Unfortunately Jake has not felt well lately so he was not his normal smiling self. He still did well, he just would not smile for pictures!

Me & my special little guy

Our family

4 Generations - Jake & I with my dad and grandmother
Jake refused to smile for any pictures
Jake with Nana (my mom)
Aunt Lindsey (my sister) & Jake
Our pastor, Brother Bill, dedicating Jake. Jake looked at the lights the whole time!
With the Bush Family
Our friends Alli & Chris came. Lara was there too, but had to leave before we could get a picture.
Both the Bush & Hollon family (just missing my brother Billy & his family!)
Kimberly, Margaret, Andy & Connor came by the house after church. Jake & Connor are great buds! (Connor was born 3 weeks before Jake)
Resting on Granddad (Robbie's dad) after a long day

No comments: